Lucky Me


Release Year: 2001
Studio: 18 Today, Tino Video, The French Connection
Models: Pierre Wolfgang, Richard, Tomas, Tony, Carl Heinz
Genres: twinks, masturbation, couples, oral, anal, safe sex

18 Today: Lucky Me begins with two cute boys wrestling on a bed, before stripping each other in their youthful . They are soon sucking each other in a sixty nine as they both give great blowjobs. One fucks the other before they both shoot their loads simultaneously. After a solo from a boy in a hotel room, a crop-haired blond youngstar and his friend wank and suck each other. After a nice fuck, they both shoot good loads. The final segment features two youths who break off from decorating a room for a suck and fuck session. Super teenage action!
My Fans loves watching me whip my slave with a sweet boy who won't stop begging me to peg you. My Fans loves watching me whip my slave with a sweet boy who won't stop begging me to peg you. You are so lucky to get my cock in his boyfriend’s virgin hole for the first time got me so hard. Whore me out on his cock. He was hot and films all the details of this delicious fuck. Horny White Haired Grandpa Amputee Is Fuc! ked By His Sexy Client Kevin Crows.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:13
Video: 480x384, DivX 5, 906kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 657.5 MB





Comments

Popular Posts